type='text/javascript'/>

Friday, February 25, 2011

Tutti-Frutti-jam

The other day I had made this jam, free snout and with all that was so raise in the kitchen I found: bananas, kiwis, oranges and tropical multivitamin juice Marakuja, pineapple, mango ... (good quality as 100% fruit). All of this came easily with preserving sugar 3-1 in the pot, and 5 minutes later in sterile jars.

There is so much different fruit is mentioned, I called the jam "Tutti Frutti," I think that hits the taste super *-* Not too sweet, and despite the sugar but also at least a little good health through all the vitamins that by the short cooking time is not lost, so I like that! Most can be taken out to taste the banana, which I find so especially delicious is best removed to a thin piece of bread, cereal and coconut bread! Fruit cut into chunks, then puree with the lemon juice together.

Immediately with the multi-vitamin juice and sugar in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil and let simmer 4 minutes bubbly. Immediately fill sealed in sterile jars and let cool on the head.

No comments:

Post a Comment