type='text/javascript'/>

Friday, June 17, 2011

Dulce de leche ice cream

Ice cream is something irresitible for me, no matter that it's winter or summer, and dulce de leche is one of my favorites. I never say no to ice cream, but every day I'm getting more demanding: I prefer ice cream to an industrial scale, and I prefer a homemade ice cream at a craft. Since we sampled at home nougat ice cream, Christmas gathering I overlooking nougat ice cream, chocolate, triple chocolate is incredibly good, and the cream ...

hummmm, that smooth and creamy. Ingredients: 300 ml ml nata3 leche300 yemas400 leche50 g sweet g invert sugar Preparation: Put the warm milk and cream to a simmer. Beat the yolks with sugar until fluffy, they add a little of the mixture of cream and hot milk and dissolve well. It incorporates all the afuego slow moving continuously, taking care not to boil, it is best to keep it 85 degrees when you take body, add the sweet milk and beat until well mixed, cooled rapidly and then ripened in the refrigerator for 12 hours.

And you only have to put it to butter in the fridge and allow the time necessary to double the volume. If you do not have refrigerator, put in the freezer after an hour, gently put him bat air returns to put in the congeladro and the operation is repeated once or twice

No comments:

Post a Comment