type='text/javascript'/>

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fried seafood

Plans shirt Easter holidays I have boiled the rain ... I've left at home, but I like being in the beach, and prepare a good seafood restaurant, a light fry is prepared quickly, and that allows you to enjoy a good day of vacation, and the beach is reserved for when best time ... Ingredients: Queues for Frers gambónChanquetesharina olive pescadoaceite Preparation: To fry the fish I like to use the fryer, because it holds more oil temperature and frying out much better.

And to get a good fish fry have to choose a proper meal. I really like the Panaeras Sevillanas This is a recipe without quantities, erosion can be calculated from 200 to 300 g of fish per person. And the preparation is very simple, you just have to peel the tails Gambon, passed in flour and fry in hot oil.

When they leave the fryer, sprinkled with a little salt. The whitebait are frozen, and come and floured, so I just have to fry, straight from the freezer to the fryer. In Manchester these whitebait are called "guiris" it is not the Malaga grace! If accompanied by a good salad, the food is round.

For this type of frying I like to roast pepper salad

No comments:

Post a Comment