type='text/javascript'/>

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Webos fried. Recipes and moments

Last week I received a gift espcial: The Book of Susanna and Jesus: Webos fried. Recipes and moments. It is a wonder, a beautiful book, care to detail, with the fantastic The recipes of La Mancha and the best pictures of Jesus I keep this blog from the first innings. I love her very good recipes, La Mancha and the others too, his way of telling and of course, the pictures ...

I will say the pictures! ... Every day I enter on websites with the hope to see the new recipe. Now I have to book and that's a luxury, a compilation of their best recipes and also your best photos. It is clear that we become crazy internet even more crazy when we see our work in a book Congratulations to both! And now, after months of hard work involved in editing a book, play to enjoy this sweet moment The best way I have to thank is to prepare one of his recipes.

And this is what I have chosen: charlotte Crab pate without crab! A very successful appetizer, perfect for "surprise the brother", but it is important to follow the wise counsel of his: to do with the best ingredients. So I had my You know Su, now we have to lead us as is ... there are two books that need a dedication.

If someday I get to Madrid, you notice and of course I took the book. Su, this entry is dedicated to you. Best wishes from my heart. Besos. Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment