type='text/javascript'/>

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Fettuccine with nettles and publication of Madelaines

Glass plates and fork Nostalgia Wald Happy Girls RIVADOSSI first to speak of the recipe that I posted today I want to tell you about a story that filled me with joy! You know the competition which was organized by Fiandino Farms in collaboration with Sandra Salerno? Well today I was informed that the recipe never madelaines will be published in the book "34 to 34 recipes blog!" I am very very happy is really a great personal satisfaction that I share with you and leave you the link so you can check the other foodblogger choices, I know different then pop in here and see if there's even your name! Today's recipe is a dish very original and I have to thank for introducing me to these Gustoshop fettuccine nettle never experienced before! They are very tasty indeed the fettuccine to 'keep the nettle and grassy aroma of this wild plant, offering a new taste and delicate.

You can also enjoy simply seasoned with olive oil and Parmesan cheese, but do not fear the comparison with gravies and sauces decided stamp. I dress with a very attractive pepper pesto, walnuts and a tablespoon of cream cheese and porcini mushrooms and truffles (being very focused I added just a bit).

This delicious cream of mushroom and truffle Tartuflanghe can be used as a sauce for pasta or as a basis for recipes based on meat, potatoes and eggs. A plate of a thousand scents all wonderful! Tagliatelle with nettle-scented forest of 300 g tagliatelle with truffles Gustoshop a jar of pesto sauce with peppers, walnuts and pecorino Molino Casarotto 1 tablespoon cream of porcini mushrooms and white truffle Tartflanghe Cook the fettuccine in salted water.

In a large pan mix the pesto with a tablespoon of cream of mushroom and a couple of tablespoons of water for fettuccine. Pour the cooked noodles in the pan and stir everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment