type='text/javascript'/>

Monday, April 11, 2011

Egg home made chocolate ... this morning I did the egg: D!!

What an adventure girls my first chocolate egg made and decorated all over with my hands! Not know the satisfaction in being able to make a first shot at something that looked bigger than me, but thanks to the kit they sent me the chocolate. com and all the instructions and all the various videos viewed on YouTube) has been successful throughout the rest could not give you the opportunity to participate in the contest of the chocolate and throw me in person! I'm not talking about my poor cooking with all that chocolate was everywhere even on my face but it was a wonderful experience! I realize all the decorations by hand with the dark colors of sugar molds expulsion of decoration and even here I made a place for my imagination playing up those who remember the spring and I think I succeeded in my purpose! Now to the practical side of implementation and first I'll list the tools of the kit they sent me the chocolate.

com that are indispensable for tempering chocolate operation crucial to the success of your egg. (All the equipment can be found in the online store for the chocolate. com) 500 g dark chocolate 1 egg mold a polycarbonate spatula tempering tempering a scraper to a digital probe (bought some time ago and never used, and on this occasion it was necessary).

We completely dissolve the chocolate in a water bath at a temperature of 40 ° / 45. It then pour 2 / 3 on the marble and leave the rest in the pan. Then knocks him down with a spatula until you lower the temperature to 27 ° / 28. After reaching this temperature forgive the chocolate in bowl with remaining 1 / 3 in order to balance the temperature and holding it in a double boiler, bring the temperature to 31 ° / 32 °.

Now the chocolate is ready to be poured into the mold (this pre-crystallization is necessary to then remove the chocolate from the mold). Fill the mold to the edge and then removing the excess chocolate. Stir the molds and refrigerate for a few minutes. Please have a second casting (the chocolate should always be at 30 C) and let cool in the fridge again.

Heat the pan (50 C) let us turn over a half of the egg, then heated in the same way the other half and add it to the first pressing lightly. Your egg is now ready for decoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment