type='text/javascript'/>

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Jam tart cherries

We end the week on a sweet note as I need a good cuddle and also because you will be reading this I will be in the clutches of my dentist's waiting for me with open arms and the thought terrifies me! I'm not a coward indeed a threshold the very high pain but I am afraid of that chair will: D!! Do not think about it today and let's enjoy a classic tea time with a slightly distorted by a few ingredients like flour, rice and sugar cane.

A delicious tart with cherry jam spectacular, so bright and brilliant in honor of this spring seems to finally explode, even in my ... I can hear Naples came even though he wants us to tease and leaves us still go around ... I'm still all wrapped up sure to short the light and warmth of this spring will warm all hearts even those who are living in war, at least I hope so! Once again I put it together a good cup of cinnamon flavored milk tea time for this also because milk and crust are a perfect match! Tart cherry jam 150 g flour 00 g to 100 Molino Rossetto Ruggeri rice flour 100 g butter 100 g brown sugar Pinch of salt 1 egg 1 teaspoon baking powder Lemon peel Topping cherry jam Cascina San Cassiano Preparation Sift flour and put them in a bowl with sugar, baking powder, salt, lemon peel, egg, butter pieces and the port, knead quickly with your hands, form a ball and place in refrigerator for half an 'hours, covered by a towel.

Butter and flour a cake pan of 25 cm. in diameter and stretch your hands for three quarters of pasta, pour over the jam thinned with a bit 'of water. Divide the remaining dough into four parts and each of you rolls a bit 'shorter than the diameter of the pan, flatten slightly with your finger diagonally and arrange on a lattice jam.

Bake at 200 degrees for 35 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment