type='text/javascript'/>

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Thousand cranes to Japan

When someone asks for something to relieve the pain of others, and this request is as simple as making a paper crane, to me hard to resist. This morning over breakfast I came across this story and this petition written by Makiko 真 纪 子: I found an idea so simple and so easy to reflect on so much pain and disaster, which I set to work and I have already sent my origami crane.

It's easy to help a small gesture like this Today is Sunday, is still an entire afternoon ahead ... and for those who want to participate, all data is not needed here blog, just making the crane, Makiko has inserted this video tutorial well you can follow step by step, and then send e-mail with the photo I hope you get thousands of cranes

No comments:

Post a Comment