type='text/javascript'/>

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Oil roasted potatoes

As a child I knew how to appreciate not really fried potatoes, and since then I have moved out and shopping, of course, but even had to cook and I came back to the potato: cheap, healthy, and soo many. And since I love baked potatoes, because I'm nice spicy Above all, they match almost everything, and are easily conjured.

The other day I had here a recipe for a baked potato oil found because I was immediately hooked! Rapeseed oil with pink berries, pepper, allspice, pepper, etc. heated until the oil is spicy flavors has been well received. Thus, the potatoes have been a wonderful flavor when cooking! The preparation was really easy, and then roasted potatoes tasted delicious! Place all ingredients in a pot and heat over medium heat to 160 degrees.


It recognizes the right temperature because the allspice start squeaking! Then let cool. Through a tie and a double screen filter out paper towels and place in a clean container. On the plate: fried potatoes, homemade Blubb spinach (blanched whole spinach leaves, milk, nutmeg, salt & pepper), red pepper sauce (from grilled peppers, lemon juice and chili flakes), and a fried egg.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment