type='text/javascript'/>

Friday, May 20, 2011

Lemon poppy seed pound bread

I love sweet Anglo-American is my passion now the rest of the cheesecake is my trademark: D!! What I am presenting today is a classic American cuisine, or a soft cake with lots of poppy seeds and enticed to cheer this preparation and a touch of sour as the lemon gives a note more. It is prepared in a very short time and has the advantage of being even more soft and good the next day so it has all the qualities to be a perfect dessert! Lemon poppy seed pound cake Ingredients 210 g butter at room temperature (Lurpak) 200 gr brown sugar Guadalupe Grand Cru (Full Bar) 1 grated lemon peel 3 eggs 265 gr of farina00 (Molino Rossetto) ½ packet of baking powder 70 ml milk 2 tablespoons poppy seeds Preparation Sift flour with baking powder and also add the poppy seeds.

Beat butter with sugar. Add eggs one at a time. Add flour all at once and stir from bottom to top (I used the whisk, but always wanting to be mixed everything by hand). Add milk while stirring from the bottom up. Pour into a loaf pan (I used a template for the plum line Guardini Thermomagie) and bake at 180 C for 25 minutes.

I take this post for the sweet thank Tiziana blog "Sheehan gingerbread" for the wonderful article on the website dedicated to me on line of taste, if you like you can link here and you also read the interview ... Tiziana thanks again !!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment