type='text/javascript'/>

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Neapolitan Cake spelled with salami and herbs

Lately I can always participate in the contest for the skin of our teeth but this is a time that I'm not much with your head, but the contest "Cooking with herbs ..." I wanted particularly to participate because I love herbs especially rosemary and sage are among my favorites. This is really tasty cake with a delicious mix of aromas and for the first time I've used in a savory cake of barley meal and I must say I was really satisfied with the result.

To give a touch I plugged in taste and flavor in the dough also beautiful Neapolitan salami and smoked aroma ... well a cake with bows, perfect for a buffet but also a picnic, for sure, whatever its use, will not disappoint ! PS Julia, my little granddaughter, is much better, breathes on its own it has no more tubes and catheters yesterday took the milk from the bottle into the arms of his mom .....

I am too happy, excited and thank you God has granted us this happiness ... I can not move me as I write these lines as well as tears of joy streaming down my face because of the danger and escaped to the joy that this is giving new life to all of us and for the strength and the will to live by this little wonder! ! Neapolitan Cake spelled with salami and herbs 150 g of flour manitoba Molino Rossetto 100 g flour 100 g spelled Molino Rossetto Neapolitan salami diced 1 sprig of rosemary and sage leaves to taste chopped 1 package of yeast for 4 pies tablespoons of oil 3 eggs 70 ml milk 200 g smoked cheese, cut into cubes Salt and pepper to taste 50 g grated parmesan Break the eggs into a bowl, add oil and milk seasoned with salt and pepper, rosemary needles sage and chopped with a knife and beat everything.

Stir in the flour sifted with baking powder until blended. Add the salami and cheese and stir to distribute ingredients and pour the mixture into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper, spread the grated cheese over the surface and bake in a convection oven at 180 for 35/40 minutes With this cake I participate in the contest of Pippi & Co.

"Cooking with herbs ... ... scent of a contest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment